Share This Article
i hate it when a velociraptor throws, and the raptors are all over my laptop. they’ll be in your other folders too if you’re using an app to write this post like i am right now. but don’t let them scare you away from writing! because today is about how to deal with those pesky dinosaurs–and keep on typing!
* **What’s The Problem?** * – Velociraptors love playing around with things that belong to me (my phone, my computer), so I have one of two options: try crawling after them or stay put without stopping what I’m doing just for them. Neither option sounds like fun; but luckily there’s a way to keep them out of my space!
* **What Can Be Done?“ * – Velociraptors are sensitive about their territory, so what I do is put some kind of sign or barricade around the area that they’re attacking. Easiest and most cost effective for me has been a tarp because it’s something that I can fold up easily when not in use (because I usually have no idea where velociraptor attacks will happen). It doesn’t take much time either–just seconds to lay it down then go back to studying. The only downside is that sometimes there’ll be small tears in the fabric from all the running around over top of it, but you may just want to replace your tarp when it gets too tattered.
* **What’s The Alternative?“ * – Another option is to keep your doors and windows closed so they can’t come in that way, but I’ve had trouble with this because the velociraptors are very persistent. They’ll somehow get through any barrier you put up–I know this from experience! That being said, if you’re getting attacked a lot it might be worth looking into sealing off all entrances as best as possible or installing an alarm system on them (which would also serve well for other purposes).
* **Personal Experience: Successful Results With A Tarp In Place of Higher Level Security Measures!“ *- It was actually my mom who told me how she sealed off the house with tarps for a while when she was having trouble with velociraptors. After that they never came back and we had an easy time of it for years!
* **The Hidden Danger: What Makes Velociraptor Attacks So Dangerous?“ *- There are many ways to go about making your home safer from velociraptors, but there’s one aspect you might not have thought of–their ability to hunt in packs. They’re very intelligent, so if one can’t get into your house by itself then chances are others will try as well.
* **How To Prevent “Raids” Like This From Happening Again: How You Can Be More Aware Of The Dangers“ *- I’m not going to go into all of the ways you can make your home more secure, because there’s a lot and it would take too long. What I will say is that velociraptors are like any other animal–they’re clever enough to work together in order to get what they want. You need to be ready for this kind of attack!
* **My Personal Experience With Velociraptor Raids: Why They Keep Coming After Me?“ *- Honestly, before my mom told me about how she had sealed off our house with tarps when we first started having problems with raptors coming by every so often back then, I was terrified each time one showed up on my doorstep. As I got older, it was easier for me to take precautions like locking my doors and windows before bed–until the day that one of them found a way in through an open window without any warning!
* **The Worst part? They were just teasing us: Why Velociraptors Raid For Fun“ *- It wasn’t until much later when we started noticing how they’d attack for fun once they had already gotten what they wanted. There’s no other animal on Earth as sadistic as velociraptors, and you can see this play out most often with children who are playing outside their homes or if there is anything else tempting enough around people’s homes where these creatures live. The worst move would be to try and confront them.
* **It’s not a step, it’s an impulse: The Great Lumberjack Race“ *- I’m sure many of us have seen the illustration with lumberjacks racing to see which one can chop down more trees in 12 hours time. It might seem like just a silly game between friends until you find out that there are real competitions like this all over the world where people dress up as lumberjacks and race against each other or even compete for money! There are also organized races around the world every year. This time, they’re going on from September 16th through October 14th–provided it doesn’t get cancelled due to forest fires!
* **We’ll Pay You to Sit on a Bench in the Park: Sitting for Just One Hr. Boosts Your Productivity by More Than 30%“ *- This one surprised me! Apparently sitting–for just an hour, mind you!–boosts your productivity by more than 35%. I wasn’t aware that it’s even possible to boost my productivity like that.
* **The Ultimate Guide to Scuba Diving and All of Its Benefits“ *- If you’ve ever been interested in scuba diving but weren’t sure where or how to start, then this is the article for you. It breaks down all aspects of what scuba diving entails and why people love it so much as well as some myths about the sport. Also included are tips from scuba divers on how to get started.
* **How to Make Money with Your Body (or at Least Not Lose as Much)“ *- We all know that going out for drinks will cost money, but did you ever think about the effects it has on your body? As a person who likes having cash in my bank account and not have anything negative happen because of alcohol consumption, this article is perfect for me! It breaks down what happens after booze enters your system–bonus points if you drink responsibly while reading this!–and why drinking more than one glass isn’t worth it. Plus, ways to make up for those lost calories are included!
* **Why You’re Procrastinating on __: The Neuroscience Behind It All“ *- I procrastinate a lot because of my ADHD. The article is perfect for me not only because it’s about how to beat procrastination but also because it has tips on how to succeed in life with an attention deficit disorder!
* **What Color Is Your Parachute? Finding the Career Path that Fits You Best“ * – This book was recommended by one of my professors and so far, I’ve started reading through it and found this chapter super helpful. She talks about choosing a career based on your personality traits–which are like colors!–and then reviews each color type as well, which helps clarify what you should be looking for in order to find your dream job! So cool! * **The Cabin in the Woods“ * – I didn’t really know what to expect from this movie, but it exceeded my expectations. This is a new twist on classic horror films and has some elements of thriller mixed in as well. The ending was absolutely shocking! __ __ __ __ __ _- __-__ – There’s no way around it–life with ADHD can be difficult sometimes. But you don’t have to live with your diagnosis or let it stop you from living life fully! Here are five ways that may help: – Cut down distractions by finding a place where only one thing needs to happen at once (e.g., turn off cell phone notifications). It’ll make