Share This Article
The Langrisser series is a long-standing strategy RPG franchise, and now it’s back on mobile devices! This tier list will give you an idea of which units are worth investing your time in. There are many factors to consider when choosing the best unit for you, so be sure to read through this article before making any decisions.
*A Tier Unit is a unit that can easily carry the team to victory and may even allow for an easier time overall. These are units with high stats, good skills, or powerful weapons.*
Langrisser Mobile’s tier list will be broken down into four tiers: A-tier Units (the easiest to use), B-Tier Units (requires some strategy but still strong), C-Tier Units (can only handle simple battles) & D Tier Units (weakest of all). The goal here is not just getting your hands on the best possible team in Langrisser Mobile, but also having a variety of teams so you’re always prepared for any situation! Keep reading below to find out which units have what it takes to be in each tier.
A Tier Units: Arthur, Navarre, Bahadur & Cecilia
B-Tier Units: Olwen, Galahad, Jeanne & Heinkel
*Each of these units have a high attack stat as well as powerful skills and weapons that can take out most enemy units with ease.* These are the go-to units for any team because they’re so easy to use! Pick whichever unit you prefer now or later when it’s time to get into battle! You’ll find them especially helpful against bosses too since all their attacks deal heavy damage.
*Of course if either Arthur (almost impossible not to pick) or Navarre is on the battlefield then there won’t be a need to worry about using them at all!*
C-Tier Units: Sophia, Falco, Veld & Erwin
D-Tier Units: Lucretia, Barbara, Selena & Claudius They have strong stats and skills like the other units but they don’t stand out as much in my opinion. Pick one of these if you’re not sure who else you want or just use them for filler slots until better options become available. They’ll still be very helpful against most enemies though so keep that in mind before choosing another unit instead. You might find it more difficult to take on bosses with these since their attacks are weaker than those lower tiers but some people prefer this anyways because there’s less risk involved.
E-Tier Units: Siegfried, Rufus, Paul & Zeno These units are really good but they have low overall stats which makes them difficult to use against bosses. They might be worth using if you’re looking for a challenge and don’t mind the risk of losing many battles before finally beating one boss. If not then feel free to pick someone else or keep grinding until better options become available..unless that’s your style :). The other thing I should mention is that these guys tend to do more damage when attacking so it may take longer than usual for their HP bar to deplete even with normal attacks at close range. Bosses often prioritize E-tier units anyways because weaker enemies can easily overwhelm them since they’ll have the skills to heal themselves.
B-Tier Units .. Tier List for Langrisser Mobile B-tier units are still very good but not as strong as higher tiers. It will take a little longer to beat bosses with them than it would if you were using an A or S unit, and they’re likely better off being used in battles against other players where their stats can be put on full display. The stronger of these two classes have high HP that make it difficult for opponents to kill them before they get close enough, although it’s possible since most of these guys target enemies at range like artillery from afar rather than melee fighters.
Tips: e.g., but not as strong as higher tiers.; It will take a little longer to beat bosses with them than it would if you were using an A or S unit; They’re likely better off being used in battles against other players where their stats can be put on full display
– Tier List for Langrisser Mobile – The stronger of these two classes have high HP that make it difficult for opponents to kill them before they get close enough, although it’s possible since most of these guys target enemies at range like artillery from afar rather than melee fighters.
Tips: e.g., __, but not as strong as higher tiers.; It will take a little longer to beat bosses with them than it would if you were using an A or S unit; They’re likely better off being used in battles against other players where their stats can be put on full display
– The D tier is made up of the lowest level heroes. You’ll find that they have low HP and are easily killed before they can even reach your base line. These guys should not be relied upon for any situation, but may come in handy when fighting another player who has a weaker team composition
– Tier List for Langrisser Mobile – Gives higher priority to range attacks with multiple projectiles rather than single targets.; It will take more time to beat bosses because these units do less damage per projectile as compared to artillery from afar.; Use this class of unit to bypass a boss’s defenses and attack them from the back
– The A tier is made up of heroes that are much stronger than those in the D tier. They have high HP, good resistance, and pose significant threats for players on both teams.; These units should be your focus because they’re most likely going to win battles with ease
– Tier List for Langrisser Mobile – Going against these guys head-on will not yield any desirable results; When fighting these bosses, try using an artillery hero who can shoot at long distances as well instead of melee classes like knights or warriors who need to get close before attacking
Tier List for Langrisser Mobile: Gives higher priority to range attacks with artillery heroes
– Tier List for Langrisser Mobile – The B tier is made up of units that are still powerful enough to be a threat despite being weaker than those in the A tier. They have moderate HP, average resistance and pose less threats to players on both teams.; These units should also be your focus because they’re moderately strong but not as strong as heroes in the A tier
Frequently Asked Questions: What’s a good way to get around bosses with high defense? *In order to bypass their defenses and attack them from behind, it requires you to stay at range instead of getting close.* **What’s an example of this strategy working well against enemies with high defense? * In a fight against the boss of chapter four, Gabriella, you want to stay at range and attack her from behind. She has such low resistance that it would be possible for your heroes’ ranged attacks to deal significant damage.* * **What is one advantage of this strategy? * One great thing about attacking in this way is that it can bypass enemy defenses. Unlike melee fighting, there’s no need to worry about getting close enough because ranged units do not suffer as much damage when they’re attacked by enemies with high defense compared to those who are closer up; so instead of risking injury or death every time an attack is missed, players will only lose some mana points – END QUOTATION