Share This Article
Naruto is a popular manga and anime series that has been running for more than 20 years. The story follows the young ninja Naruto as he trains to become the strongest ninja in his village. Along with his friends, they help him on this journey by teaching him new jutsu techniques. With Boruto Shinobi Striker coming soon, there are plenty of new techniques for players to learn! We have compiled a list of all the jutsu from Naruto’s world that will be available in Boruto Shinobi Striker so you can get ready for battle!
We hope this list will be helpful for those looking to learn more about Naruto and Boruto. Be sure to check back soon as we are working on a full guide of Boruto’s jutsu techniques!
Long-form Content: We have compiled a list of all the jutsu from Naruto’s world that will be available in Boruto Shinobi Striker so you can get ready for battle! This includes everything including Great Breakthrough, Rasengan, Chidori, Clone Jutsu and many more. Here is our complete table listing every single technique (and its description) with their respective icons:
* * ~~JUTSU NAME ~~ – The name of the attack or ability which has been translated into English.
* * ~~JUTSU DESCRIPTION ~~ – What the attack does, what it is best for and a small description of how to perform it.
* * ~~JUTSU POWER (PUNCH) ~~ – how much damage the attack inflicts when punching, on a scale of 0-100.
* * ~~JUTSU RECHARGE TIME ~~ – The time it takes to recharge an ability once you have used it for the first time. This is measured in seconds and indicated with “s”. If it says “N/A” then there is no recharging time or cooldown period.
Great Breakthrough: Naruto’s signature jutsu where he gathers natural energy into his arm, thrusting both hands forward as if performing a karate chop to release a concussive blast that can destroy anything within its range.
It does 100 damage, is best used for long-range attacks and takes N/A to recharge.
Bestowal of the Eight Gates: Naruto’s signature jutsu where he gathers natural energy into his arm, thrusting both hands forward as if performing a karate chop to release an explosive blast that can destroy anything within its range. It does 75 damage will inflict knockback on enemies nearby but not at a distance from you. It has no recharging time or cooldown period.
* * ~~JUTSU POWER (KICK) ~~ – how much damage the attack inflicts when kicking, on a scale of 0-100. The higher this number, the more powerful it is against opponents who are further away from you because it extends the physical range of your attack.
* * ~~JUTSU COOLDOWN (TIME) ~~ – how long it takes to recharge, in seconds, before you can use that jutsu again. The higher this number is, the more powerful it becomes because you have a shorter time interval between each usage.
* * ~~Weapon Power (KICK) ~~ – what percentage of damage done by kicks with weapons will be converted into power for Jutsu attacks on enemies who are close to us and when attacking them from behind or at an angle which makes their whole body visible so they cannot evade our weapon attack; also affects knockback distance inflicted on enemy due to kick animation’s trajectory changes according to where they are hit.
* * ~~Weapon Power (JUTSU) ~~ – what percentage of damage done by weapons’ Jutsu attacks will be converted into power for close-range Jutsu on enemies who are in front of us, but cannot see our weapon because they are blocking their view with something like a shield or crouching down and so can’t evade it; also affects knockback distance inflicted on enemy due to kick animation’s trajectory changes according to where they are hit.
* * ~~Attack Speed/Short Attack Range (BLOCKS+ATTACK SPEED) ~~ – time period between each block + attack combo input when holding the Blocking stance until we’re allowed another one. The lower this is, the more often we can chain together a series of blocks (or attacks) and gain AP for each one.
* * ~~Attack Power Range/Short Attack Range (ATTACK POWER RANGE) ~~ – time period between each block + attack combo input when holding the Blocking stance until we’re allowed another one; also affects how much power will be inflicted on enemy due to kick animation’s trajectory changes according to where they are hit. The lower this is, the less likely it’ll do any damage or knockback distance at all but that means there’s also an increased chance of getting blocked which in turn may lead into doing nothing altogether if enough enemies are blocking our way. Higher attributes increase maximum range by increasing the time it takes to do another block combo, the kick animation trajectory changes according to where they are hit. The higher this is, the more likely we can inflict damage and knockback distance but that means there’s also a greater chance of getting blocked which in turn may lead into doing nothing altogether if enough enemies are blocking our way.
* * ~~Range/Short Range (ATTACK POWER RANGE) – effect range for any attack; short-range weapons have shorter range than long-range ones like bows or kunai knives as well as throwing stars with different attributes when thrown by holding them up in front of us before release. The lower this number is, the closer we need be so that our weapon will actually make contact with the enemy.
* * ~~Attack Power (ATTACK POWER) – how much damage a weapon inflicts; this can be expressed as the attack power for melee weapons like kunai knives, long-range weapons such as bows or throwing stars and defensive ones that block incoming physical attacks by using them to intercept in front of us before they hit our body. The higher it is, the more likely we are going to inflict damage on impact while also having less chance of being blocked so enemies will take more punishment from any stance/attack combo if their defense is left open due to not blocking properly.]]
* * ~~Kunoichi Class: Kunoichis rely mostly on ranged weaponry such as shuriken or kunai to inflict damage on enemies. Their melee fighting usually involves using a sword or katana, though some are proficient in hand-to-hand combat and will use their own body as the weapon.]]
* * ~~Ninja Class: Ninjas rely mostly on close range weaponry such as swords for physical attacks while also having long ranged weapons like shuriken or throwing stars that can be thrown at opponents from afar without them being able to see it coming until it’s too late; this makes them unpredictable fighters with abilities that make it hard for anyone to predict what they’re about to do next before they’ve even done anything yet.]]
* * ~~Genin/Chuunin/Jounin Rank: Genin are the youngest of all ninja ranks, while Chuunin and Jounin make up for the more experienced fighters. All three types of rank have their own abilities that can be used in battle.]] * * ~~Kunai: Kunai is one of Naruto’s most iconic weapons within Boruto Shinobi Striker. It doesn’t take much to get ahold of it as they’re easy to find on any map with some trees or rocks nearby; but whether you use it for defense or offense depends on how well your opponent is at dodging them when thrown. A quick throw could mean an instant death if timed right!]] * * ~~Shuriken: Another weapon from Naruto’s arsenal,