Share This Article
Here is a list of mods I recommend for Project Ozone:
I recommend the following mod sets, as they are essential to providing a complete experience in Project Ozone. These are not all-inclusive and you may find there’s something else that catches your eye on this page or elsewhere! The recommended “Modding Types” sections below will provide some assistance with other more specialized types of mods:
* Base Building Mods (to build walls/houses) – Modular Housing System Expansion Pack & Enhanced Terrain Control; Habitats Bundle Collection Complete All In One Edition OR Terraform&MoarTerraformingStuff(more terraforming goodness) * Environmental Enhancement Mods – ECO Plus Trees by Jecrell
* Housing Mods – Modular Housing System Expansion Pack & Enhanced Terrain Control; Habitats Bundle Collection Complete All In One Edition OR Terraform&MoarTerraformingStuff(more terraforming goodness) * Surface Exploration Mods – Project Ozone: Explore the Infinite, Project Ozone SE (Special Edition), or Horizon by Jecrell. I recommend Eco Plus Trees as an additional mod for environmental enhancement and more variety in terrain types. This is a personal preference though! There are other mods that provide trees/vegetation if you’d prefer them to ECO+Trees.
A list of recommended mods to complete your experience in Project Ozone can be found below: Base Building Mods (to provide a more visually pleasing experience) – Project Ozone: Explore the Infinite, Project Ozone SE (Special Edition), or Horizon by Jecrell.
* Surface Exploration Mods – Eco Plus Trees * Base Building Modifications – Nova’s Modern Homes Compilation OR VanillaPlus for simpler building and modifications on existing structures.
* Science! Mods – Ancient Alien Technologies, Better Research for Scientist & Engineers, More Sci-Fi Weapons & Armor Collection Complete All In One Edition OR Terraform&MoarTerraformingStuff(more terraforming goodness). This list is just suggestions of mods to complete your experience in Project Ozone as there are many other ways you can customize the game if desired! I recommend downloading at least one mod per category to get a feel for the mods and what they do.
* Resource Gathering Mods – Eco’s Green The Earth, MoarResources (more resource goodness), or Terraform&MoarTerraformingStuff. * Building Modifications – VanillaPlus: Buildings Add-On OR Architectural Salvage Expansion Pack Complete All In One Edition OR Nova’s Modern Homes Compilation. There are many other building modifications available in multiplayer servers such as Project Ozone SE but I recommend downloading at least one mod per category to see how your experience changes with them! You can use any of these suggestions here without fear because you can always change it back if desired too! )
Eco Plus Trees : Plant trees everywhere on temperate and tropical planets
Eco Plus Trees : Plant trees everywhere on temperate and tropical planets Terraform & Moar Terrain Modifications (Terraforming)
Aqua’s Seas+: Adds oceans to all types of biome, with configurable water type.
MoarLandReclamationProjectPlus: Allows you to reclaim land without draining the planet dry as well as adding much more terrain modification options!
WaterPipes- Fully automated transport pipes system for both liquids and gases.
Moar Resources Mod: Get those resources flowing again! You’ll find it hard not having enough materials when using this mod but thankfully there are ways around that too.. ;-)*
Building Mods – VanillaPlus Buildings Add-On OR Architectural Salvage Add-On:
Adds over 60 new buildings and items to the VanillaPlus building set. Some of these have been included in other mods, but many are completely unique!
Architectural Salvage adds a variety of abandoned or dilapidated structures to your game world for you to salvage and use as part of your base’s design. We’ve also added some outdoor paths that can be used as walkways around bases or small roads between villages.* Architecture Salvage is compatible with our Moar Buildings mod (above) so if you prefer they’re both optional downloads*
Moar Creatures – Monsters Mod: Adds dozens more monsters from Earths past into Project Ozone by adding them through evolution. You’ll find dinosaurs, pterosaurs, dodos and more.
Moar Buildings: Adds 50 new buildings with different functions to the VanillaPlus building set.* Boogers are optional downloads*
Boogers (Random Mod): These mods introduce dozens of hour-long game challenges for players who want a challenge without expecting any story or other content from the mod’s author. Some are even multiplayer!
Aquatic Salvage Add-On: This includes over 60 additional items such as water plants that can be used in your aquatic environments..
Alternate Recipes Interface Pack: Alternate Recipe Patcher is an addon for Project Ozone which patches vanilla recipes so they have alternate ingredients and output types when you have multiple foodstuff inventories.
Project Ozone: A mod for Minecraft that adds a lot of new items, blocks, and functionalities to the game.
Aquatic Salvage Add-On is an addon for Project Ozone which patches vanilla recipes so they have alternate ingredients and output types when you have multiple foodstuff inventories.” Alternate Recipes Interface Pack” is a great way to ensure your recipe collection stays up-to-date with any changes made by other mods in your collection or updates from the author themselves!
See more at projectozone.net/mods.html __