Share This Article
We’re all familiar with the “perk” culture these days. Free tech, cash, and gifts are just a few of the incentives you can offer your customers to turn them from browsers into buyers. Here’s a handy list of 13 killer perks that will make your competition cringe!
* Free tech: access to high-tech equipment or services. Why not offer a free VR headset for browsers that are still on the fence about buying your product?
* Cash back: give customers cash as an incentive to buy their products from you, and they’ll be more likely to purchase. This is also great if you’re running a shopping site with expensive items – it’s easier than offering discounts!
* Gift Cards/Coupons: what better way to entice people into using your website than with some quality coupons or gift cards? You can offer these in any denomination, so it doesn’t matter how much money someone has. Just make sure there’s enough variety among the offers so that everyone will find something they like!
* Coupons: so easy, and no one will ever have to worry about being without a coupon. Get your customers coming back time after time with these – it’s the perfect way of building up trust for return visits.
* Exclusive access: offer people discounts or things they can’t find anywhere else by offering exclusive content on your site only. This is great if you’re running a website that specializes in something-for-everyone (think Etsy). Offer them personalized experiences they won’t find elsewhere!”
Scribble notes as needed.. ~~
* Cash: everyone loves cash, right? Not too many people can say no to it. And you’re offering them a reward for signing up in the first place!
* Gift Cards: always good to have on hand as they’re useful and instantly redeemable at any store or online. It doesn’t matter if someone is buying groceries or drinks, there’s something available that will fit their needs.” ~~
” * Tech Gear & Phone Cases – most of us are constantly using our phones these days (or stuck with one), so why not offer your customers a chance to get some cool tech gear when they sign up?” ~~ “This category includes things like headphones, chargers, phone cases and other accessories.”
* Games: there’s a whole world of games out there, and you can offer your customers the chance to get some cool ones when they sign up. ~~ “Whether they’re into RPGs or shooters, it doesn’t matter – if they choose one of those categories on their profile page, then that will be what gets offered.”
* Subscription Boxes- subscribe & save type boxes are popular these days with people looking for things like dish detergent at cheaper rates than grocery stores. Give them the option to have this sent straight to their door while also having access to coupons!” ~~ “Subscriptions range from beauty products and jewelry all the way through food items.”
” * Personalized Mementos:
” Customized items are always popular and they’re a great way to help your customers feel remembered.”
* VIP Experience: offer up some of the best luxury perks that people might not be able to afford, like tickets to concerts or sporting events. ~~ “If you can’t provide this in-house then find an exclusive vendor for them who has access!”
* Gift Card -There’s something about receiving a gift card as opposed to hard cash so it looks more personal! Offer your newest customers either $25 from their first purchase on your site or present them with options between say Target, Starbucks & Amazon. This gives them time to get used to navigating around before making another decision.” ~~ “This is the perfect perk for those who don’t need anything now, but want to save up their cash.”
* Gift Subscription: give your customers a monthly subscription of goods they can choose from that would be delivered direct to their door. They’ll never have to worry about running out of products again!” ~~ “This is great as an ongoing investment because you know it’s going to keep them coming back each month! Plus if they’re not interested in everything on offer then at least some things will always suit their needs.”
* Free Shipping & Returns – This one should go without saying and help make sure people are confident ordering more items while knowing what they were getting into beforehand,” ~~ “You could also provide same-day delivery if you can manage it, which is even more helpful because now they’re not wasting time either.”
* Unlimited Trial Subscriptions: A great way to keep people interested in your company and give them the convenience of trying out products without having to commit right away,” ~~ “But also make sure there’s a limit on how long someone will have access. You don’t want to go too crazy with this one or else customers might start abusing their privileges!”
* Professional Photo Shoot – With high-quality photographs that look like something from Instagram, these pictures are an excellent addition for any store looking to take things up a notch,” ~~ “It’ll be worth every penny! Who doesn’t love professional headshots?”
* Social Media Influencer – This person is a must-have for any company that wants to make sure their message reaches the masses,” ~~ “You don’t want your business being left behind while other companies take advantage of this form of advertising.”
* One Hour Session with an Expert: Get in touch with someone who knows everything about what you’re selling. Whether it’s a cooking expert, an interior decorator or even just someone knowledgeable on fitness and nutrition, these one hour sessions are great if you’re looking for some quick advice,” ~~ “It could be worth every penny!”
* Company Offices: If you have them at all, there’s no better way to show off your work than by giving people a tour of your space and letting them see all the hard work you put into it.
* Office Tea: It’s a great way to get people talking to each other in a relaxed setting, while at the same time giving everyone an opportunity to socialize with one another.” ~~ “It also helps if they’re big on tea!”
* Unlimited Time Off for Everyone: You don’t want anyone feeling like their job is taking over their life,” ~~ “A good culture should be just enough that employees can enjoy themselves outside of working hours as well.”
* Employee Discounts at Company Stores: How about some items from our company store? These discounts are available exclusively for team members only so we can help keep morale high.” * Free Showers: We all know how important it is to get the best night’s sleep possible. But if you have a cold or are feeling exhausted, spending two minutes in the restroom will do wonders for your productivity and mood.” ~~ “A quick power nap under one of our luxurious chandeliers can put anyone back on track!” * Lunchtime Yoga Classes: What better way to start off your workday than with some yoga? Join us before lunch every day at noon for 15-minute sessions that’ll make sure you’re feeling fresh and ready to tackle anything when you come back from break.” ~~ “Plus, doing this regularly has been shown to reduce stress levels by up to 70%! That