Share This Article
Paying to get access to online PDF tools cannot guarantee file safety and quality results. There are too many PDF websites now that offer more tools when you pay but are not entirely dedicated to providing quality services. In that case, you should be mindful of which website you trust to work with your confidential documents.
For the most part, people use PDFBear’s converter tools more frequently. But PDFBear has more than twenty tools available for organizing, protecting, and modifying digital files. With that said, PDFBear is quite sure to cater to all your PDF-related issues and drawbacks. Now, we bring you the specific information you need to know about these tools.
Reliable PDF Merge Tool
The issue may not be about a damaged or locked PDF file. However, having too many PDF files on your computer or mobile phone can be a pain in the neck. Sometimes, it gets terrible when it begins to clutter, making it harder for you to manage them and get an overview.
But since PDFBear is here to make your life a bit easier, you may now get rid of the mess with their Merge PDF tool. This tool enables anyone to combine multiple PDF files and save them in one file. In turn, you will be able to open and view multiple files much easier, and it frees up your memory space.
Additionally, plenty of websites offer the same tool, but they are mostly limited or not accessible. Thankfully, PDFBear brings you free access to all of its services! All of that while getting the best experience and technical support. This merging tool is super easy to use, and with four steps, you can merge files like a pro. Here are the steps:
- Go to Merge PDF tool. Upload the PDF files you would like to merge.
- Once done, arrange the files before you proceed.
- Simply press “Merge” to begin the process. Please give it a few seconds to finish merging.
- Download your new merged PDF file and save a copy to your device.
Get rid of unwanted PDF pages with the Delete Page tool
Why is it even necessary to regularly check your PDF files? Upon viewing a PDF file, you might notice some pages that are not even supposed to be there. By any chance, removing those unwanted pages reduces the file size as well as makes viewing easier. Removing PDF pages sounds like a complicated task. But it’s not true, especially when you have PDFBear on the go.
PDFBear allows you to remove unnecessary pages in a matter of minutes. This tool features a secure environment for page-removing processes. Also, PDFBear will automatically remove your files from their server one hour after the process has taken place. On that note, there’s not a single thing to worry about using this tool.
Furthermore, the process for page removal is surprisingly as quick as four steps:
- Upload the PDF file with unwanted pages.
- Carefully enter the pages that you need to remove permanently.
- Apply the changes and wait for a few seconds to finish the process.
- Finally, download your newly modified file and save it to your computer.
Repair corrupted files
It is almost inevitable that PDF files can be corrupted at any unexpected moment. But most importantly, you should not quickly delete these files because PDFBear has the perfect tool for that. Follow these guidelines to fix your damaged files:
- Go to their website. Click “Select Files” and upload the corrupted file.
- Once done, let the tool analyze the file.
- Click “Repair” and wait for a few moments as the tool tries to recover your document.
- Download your repaired PDF file and save a copy to your computer.
Protect your PDF with a password
This Protect PDF tool is primarily beneficial for those who constantly handle confidential files. PDFBear allows you to set up a password for any file you want. With less hassle, whether you are using your mobile phone, laptop, or tablet, you should be able to make it through an internet browser. Here’s what you need to do:
- First, upload the PDF file you would like to secure.
- Enter a personalized password.
- Apply the changes and wait for a few seconds.
- Download your newly protected file and save it to your device.
Any drawbacks you might encounter for organizing and modifying your PDF files should be less hassle with the help of PDFBear. You don’t have to pay hefty amounts to secure your file’s safety and ensure high-quality services.