Share This Article
You have cannabis and are ready to smoke but don’t know where to start? First things first, learn how to roll a joint in a jiffy. The art of rolling joints takes time, patience, and practice. Follow the step-by-step guide on this article. And bear in mind that you can also use pre-rolled cones or tobacco wraps if you’re not comfortable with rolling papers just yet.
Gather the supplies
First, gather the supplies. You’ll need the following:
- A grinder and rolling papers: Grinders are the most required not only because chewing into bits of tobacco is harmful, but it could also damage your health.
- A lighter: Ensure you have a lighter on hand that can light up the joint quickly and easily.
Set up the perfect rolling station
- Have a clean surface: The rolling process is messy, and you don’t want to roll up the joint on your bed or the couch. Try to set up an area where you can keep things tidy.
- Get a roach clip so that once you’ve finished rolling up all those papers and packing them with weed can stay together until they’re ready for consumption.
Break up the cannabis
To prepare cannabis for rolling, first, break it up. You can use a grinder, but you don’t have to. A simple rolling tray will also work; you may use your hands and break it up with a pair of scissors. The fragrance from a good strain of weed will stay with you if you use your hands.
Place ground cannabis in rolling paper
There are several ways to do this:
- Rolling machine (the most straightforward method)
- Rolling tray (more fun for beginners)
- Rolling mat (great for people with limited space and experience)
- Rolling board (for people who want more control over the process or who want to roll a bunch at once)
Roll and shape the joint
To begin, one must have ample marijuana to work with. It’s best to start small—about a quarter or half of your hand. And people should always be mindful of how much they’re rolling, so they don’t end up with too much product in one joint. As long as the bud is well-packed within your fingers, it will stay together without falling apart or spilling out onto the table when it’s finished.
When shaping your joint, try experimenting with different shapes and sizes.
For beginners who wish to learn how to roll a perfect doobie every time without wasting any weed, use just enough buds for one side of your palm before attempting anything more complicated.
Lick and seal
Once you’ve rolled your joint, it’s time to seal it. You can use a lollipop stick for this. Lick the end of your joint and place the stick in the groove between two pieces of paper. Press down on either side of the stick with your thumbs until it sticks well enough while you finish rolling up your smokeable masterpiece.
While learning how to roll a joint can be intimidating, these steps are easy to follow and help you create a great smoke that you and your friends will enjoy. Rolling papers come in many sizes and materials to customize your experience. Don’t be afraid to try good rolling papers either!